- Maintains all OEM accessories such as A/C and power steering.
- Uses small primary runners to aid in quick spool, transient response, and aggressive midrange.
- Unrivaled spool characteristics for HX35 and HX40 turbos, even versus the smaller bolt on housings without choking the power potential.
- Proven to easily get on the stall with a stock 1g auto torque converter with an HX35 or even HX40 depending on air quality (relative density altitude) and turbine housing.
- Approximately 3500-4000 rpm for full boost with an HX35 in the 12cm^2 housing in 3rd gear with a 5-speed.
- Uses a proper small volume merge collector.
- Built for use with most T3 turbine housings.
- Single TiAL MVR flange on collector with a divider up to the wastegate valve seat. This provides the same spool characteristics as two wastegates while taking up less space.
- Fits 1g, 2g, 6 bolt, and 7 bolt.
- 321 Stainless, 100% Fully Backpurged.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.