- Most setups should allow room to remove the factory oil filter with everything in place.
- Two piece with quick release V-band, placed just before the oil pan for easy removal and serviceability.
- Factory and AEM heat sink O2 bung for quick sensor response while keeping the wideband sensor happy.
- Ends with flex bellow near transfer case area that slips over a 3″ tube, making it easier to weld to your existing exhaust.
- 100% 304 stainless steel, 100% backpurged.
Please specify 1g/2g/GVR4/Colt/Early Evo, etc and supply turbo manifold being used, possibly turbine housing as well.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you a downpipe that fits your exact setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.