Used by many of the fastest DSMs in the world since 2006. This fits nearly all T4 framed turbochargers up to a Garrett GT45 or the Borg Warner S400s.
- Maintains alternator and power steering in factory location.
- Near equal length length runners.
- Efficiently supports 1200+whp.
- Uses a proper small volume merge collector.
- Built for use with most T4 turbochargers, originally designed to make a GT42 fit in a DSM, as well as to allow a GT42 compressor cover to clear a full size radiator in a 2g.
- (2) TiAL MVR or MVS (recommended) flanges on collector.
- Fits 1g and 2g with a 6 bolt or 7 bolt 2g engine. If the engine is specified, the manifold can be made with no clearancing required to the block, engine mount, or water pipe.
- 2g will require a 1g style radiator with the hose inlet more towards the passenger’s side. Large frame turbos such as GT42, sportsman, S400 etc will not clear a factory 1g or 2g upper radiator hose/radiator inlet. A tucked Scirocco style or modified 1g upper radiator inlet will be required. (S300, PT6x66, GT35 etc no problem)
- Large frame (GT42, sportsman, S400) turbos may require the 1g hood brace to be trimmed for extra clearance.
- When the alternator is moved and a forward facing oil filter housing used, there is room for a 3.5″ or 4″ full exhaust under the pan.
- 321 Stainless, 100% Fully Backpurged.
Dyno results at 38 psi with our two DSM top mounts here:
For placing an order, please fill out the contact form here.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.