We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Paying a deposit on the invoice means that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions put into place by Morrison Fabrications, LLC.
Lead Times may vary and depend on current order schedule.
Morrison Fabrications, LLC. does not offer rush/expedited orders. We will not bump current clients for any reason.
Please see our most recent Lead Times estimate here. Once a deposit is made, we will provide you with a confirmed timeframe the order will be completed.
Deposits and final payment
All orders require a 50% deposit. Once the order is fulfilled, final payment plus shipping charges and taxes will be required prior to shipment.
Special/custom orders require a 100% deposit. If canceled, orders forfeit their deposit as a restocking fee. Special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. Any product changed from original product listing is considered a special order
1. All manifold and hot parts are shipped via UPS wherever possible. All oil drain kits, transmission brackets, etc. are shipped via USPS wherever possible. For orders totaling over $500, they will be shipped adult signature required.
2. We will not deliver to P.O. Boxes; a physical street address is required. Verify your credit/debit card/PayPal address is not a P.O. Box or have your shipping address added to your account as a secondary address. All orders will be shipped adult signature required.
3. For international orders, full street address and phone number are both required in case we or the shipping company need to get in contact with you quickly. The total cost of the product(s) plus shipping and any additional duty, import, border, brokerage, etc. fees are the responsibility of the client. Payment is required via wire transfer, ACH transfer, or a verified PayPal account.
4. All orders will be shipped with actual claimed value. No exceptions.
5. Shipping costs are not included in cost, unless specified.
All shipping damage claims must be filed with the shipping company.
No exceptions. Morrison Fabrications, LLC. is not responsible for damages incurred during shipping.
Refused / Undeliverable Shipments
If you fail to take delivery of your order, you will be charged for the freight costs and a 75% restocking fee. If a failure occurs twice, we may refuse to work with you in the future..
Special/custom orders are subject to a 100% restocking fee.
If, for any reason, a non-special order is canceled, all costs incurred by Morrison Fabrications, LLC. at the time of cancellation will be at the expense of the customer and the remainder will be credited.
All orders are non-returnable unless pre-approval was granted by Morrison Fabrications, LLC. To initiate the process, call us at the number listed on our “Contact Us” section of our website. Once pre-approval is given, the merchandise is to be sent to us by you (you are responsible for freight charges, and required to adequately pack and ship the products). Once it is received by Morrison Fabrications, LLC., the inspection process will begin. If the merchandise is in a condition deemed satisfactory by Morrison Fabrications, a credit will be given minus a 40% restocking fee for all issues not caused by Morrison Fabrications, LLC. Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable. You will be responsible for adequately packing and shipping the merchandise back to Morrison Fabrications, LLC.
Special orders are strictly non-returnable, no exceptions.
Any errors in your order must be reported to Morrison Fabrications, LLC. within two (2) days of delivery. Verify the contents of your package to your invoice.
All of Morrison Fabrications, LLC.s’ products maintain a 5-year warranty to the original owner for material and craftsmanship defects when products are properly installed, used, and maintained.
Warranties are non-transferable.
Warranties are subject to inspection by Morrison Fabrications, LC..
Morrison Fabrications, LLC. is not responsible for issues caused by the customer (including, but not limited to: failure to properly install, use, or maintain the product). Morrison Fabrications, LLC. is not responsible for consequential issues incurred by defective products (including, but not limited to: loss, replacement parts, repairs, damage, and/or labor).
All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Adequate packing and shipping of the merchandise is required of the customer.
All products covered by warranty will first be subjected to repair. If the repair is unsuccessful or not feasible, the product will be replaced with one in similar condition.
Once Morrison Fabrications, LLC. is notified of a warranty claim, further instructions will be provided.