- Initially developed for road race and track cars where quick spool, transient response, and and aggressive powerband are crucial, without the limited turbo options of divided T3 while offering a higher flow potential.
- Maintains all OEM accessories such as A/C and power steering.
- Equal length runners.
- Uses small primary runners and initially developed for road race and track cars (where quick spool, transient response, and and aggressive powerband are crucial), without the limited turbo options of divided T3 while offering a higher flow potential.
- Uses a proper small volume merge collector.
- Built for use with most T4 turbine housings and designed to fit turbos with a frame size as large as the Borg Warner S300 series. S400 and GT42 frame turbos will not clear.
- (2) TiAL MVS flanges on collector.
- Fits 1g, 2g, 6 bolt, and 7 bolt. Will not clear the stock 2g upper radiator hose.
- 321 Stainless, 100% Fully Backpurged.
For placing an order, please fill out the contact form here.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.