- Maintains all OEM accessories such as A/C and power steering.
- Uses small primary runners to aid in quick spool, transient response, and midrange power.
- Gains of 50 ft-lbs. of torque throughout the midrange power curve are not uncommon and well suited for spooling an auto car.
- Efficiently supports 750whp and ideal for up to 35r equivalent turbos on a 2.0 liter or to create a torque monster 2.3.
- Uses a proper small volume merge collector.
- Built for use with most T3 turbine housings.
- TiAL MVR flange on collector.
- Fits 1g, 2g, 6 bolt, and 7 bolt.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.