- Maintains alternator and power steering in factory location.
- Near equal length length runners.
- Efficiently supports 1000whp.
- Uses a proper small volume merge collector.
- Built for use with Garrett, TiAL, Xona, and PTE medium frame turbine housings.
- TiAL MVR or MVS flange on collector
- Fits 1g and 2g with a 6 bolt or 7 bolt 2g engine. If the engine is specified, the manifold can be made with no clearancing required to the block or engine mount. Will not clear the 2g upper radiator hose.
- When the alternator is moved and a forward facing oil filter housing used, there is room for a 3.5″ or 4″ full exhaust under the pan.
- 321 Stainless, 100% Fully Backpurged.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.