- Maintains all OEM accessories such as A/C and power steering. Can often clear the factory alternator and still allow the oil filter to be spun on and off.
- Complimentary length runners.
- Uses small primary runners for quick spool, transient response, and aggressive midrange.
- Gains of 50 ft-lbs. of torque throughout the midrange power curve are not uncommon and well suited for spooling an auto car.
- Uses a proper small volume merge collector.
- Built for use with most T4 turbine housings and to clear small/medium frame T4 turbos, such as PT6x66 (SP cover), GT30/35r, Holset Hx40, etc often with just enough room for a slim puller fan. Borg Warner S300 and EFR will depend on the model, with pusher fans likely required.
- 2x TiAL 38mm MVS flanges on collector, larger can be used for lower boost applpications.
- Fits Evo 1-3, Galant VR4, 1g/2g DSM, 6 bolt, and 7 bolt. Any puller fans must be slim fans on Early Evo and Galant VR-4’s/Colts/Mirage. Galant VR-4’s will require a different lower intercooler/charge pipe routing than factory, and clever charge pipe routing to retain A/C.
- 321 Stainless, 100% Fully Backpurged.
For placing an order, please fill out the contact form here.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.