- Maintains all OEM accessories such as A/C (depending on turbine housing/outlet) and power steering.
- Equal length runners.
- Uses small primary runners to aid in quick spool, transient response, and aggressive midrange. Gains of 50 ft-lbs. of torque throughout the midrange power curve are not uncommon.
- Efficiently supports 750whp and ideal for up to 35r equivalent turbos on a 2.0 liter or to create a torque monster 2.3.
- Uses a proper small volume merge collector.
- Built for use with most divided T4 turbine housings and fits PTE (SP cover), Garrett, and Borg Warner S300 frame turbos. Will not clear GT42 or S400.
- Clears factory 8/9 radiator and hose.
- (2) TiAL MVS (recommended) flanges on collector.
- 321 Stainless, 100% Fully Backpurged.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.
Evo: Small Runner Divided T4