- Maintains all OEM accessories such as A/C and Power Steering.
- Uses primary runners matched to the 4b11 exhaust port size to aid in quick spool, transient response, and midrange power.
- Gains of 50ft lbs. of torque throughout the midrange power curve are not uncommon.
- Efficiently supports 750whp.
- Uses a proper small volume merge collector.
- Built for use with TiAL, Garrett or PTE V-Band turbine housings.
- Places turbo in standard location.
- TiAL MVR flange on collector.
- 321 Stainless, 100% fully backpurged.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.
Evo X: V-band