- Maintains all OEM accessories such as A/C, alternator in the factory location, power steering, and still spin the oil filter on and off.
- Efficiently supports 800whp+ and ideal for the entire IWG Xona line of turbos, from the XR 4948 to the XR 8264S.
- Uses small primary runners to aid in quick spool, transient response, and aggressive midrange.
- Gains of 50 ft-lbs. of torque throughout the midrange power curve are not uncommon and well suited for spooling an auto car or transient response between shifts.
- All fitment done with the with the X3C compressor cover, more room available with the X2C.
- Fits Evo 1-3, Galant VR4, 1g, 2g, 6 bolt, and 7 bolt. The main puller fan must be a slim fan on Early Evo and Galant VR-4’s/Colts/Mirage.
DSMs will have lots of radiator/fan room, with 2g’s able to fit the OEM main fan.
- Galant VR-4’s will require a different lower intercooler/charge pipe routing since this manifold wasn’t designed for the “over the top” OEM style charge pipe routing above the exhaust manifold. You’ll need to get a bit clever with charge pipe routing in order to retain A/C.
- Equal length runners and a proper small volume merge collector.
- 321 Stainless, 100% fully backpurged.
We don’t have a “buy it now” feature because we feel strongly about getting you the manifold that fits your setup and your goals. By filling out this client worksheet, you can help us begin that dialogue. After receiving the completed sheet, we will review it and contact you within 1-2 business days.